CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-28T22:01:33+00:002008 Mercedes-Benz E350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-28T22:01:33+00:00
- Found alternator oil soaked causing a electrical failure. Recommend replacement.
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – Sedan,AWD
Fran C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/27/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-01T22:00:52+00:002011 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-01T22:00:52+00:00
- Found A/C was low. Recovered .89 charged to 1.30. Found pressure to be slightly off due to low Freon. First step will be to e vac and recharge and add dye to system. Preformed system scan to vehicle found 2 pending codes stored in the system one for RT head light, and other for intake tumbler valve fault. (Will need to troubleshot to see cause)
- AC EVAC AND RECHARGE R134
- Reset Pending Codes Stored in the System for the HVAC system, and reset all adaptive learns.
TOY AND VIRGINIA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/31/2020